Monday 26 January 2015

Happy Monday

G is in his studio and I am completely running out of energy post-work, now that it's almost 10PM. I felt like a quick update was in order though.

Good news: my temps reached 37.3 degrees by 3DPO and have more or less stayed there, with a 0.1 degree drop today at 6DPO! Absolutely awesome, especially since I never had as high of temps (and not consistently) last cycle. I couldn't be more pleased...well, not until I get that coveted, sacred, dreamt of, slaved over, gorgeous BFP! And I am dying of thirst all the time. I can't even begin to explain how much coconut water I've gone through the past few days, and I am drinking water like crazy. I am either fine, particularly after I've just had a glass of water, and then I'm parched. The in-between hydrated and dehydrated doesn't appear to exist for me right now.

I haven't heard anything from my clinic in regards to my test results. G has decided that he's not going to go in and get his SA done until we get the results for my tests--one step forward, one step back? In all fairness, he's been really busy between teaching, attending a exhibition opening on Friday night, and his younger sister's birthday yesterday. And he's fretting about putting together a 30-45 minute presentation discussing galleries, artist-run centres, and alternative spaces for his Friday class.

Speak of the devil--he has just come through the back door from the studio and is talking to Zoe-dog. Time to sign off for the night, I think.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment